What's new

Hello from Sunny Wales part 2

taffi

Hello!
As I'm a potv widow I thought I'd join up as my other half is very taken with the forum
I've only been vaping a couple of months after my hubby got me interested in it after he'd started it to kick the cigarettes. Things have been a bit rough of late and it's helped me relax a lot and I'm getting into it more than I thought I would.
I'm currently using a hand me down Kbox with a subtank nano and an evic vt with an ego one mega and isub s, although I've just got the hubby, @SirLugg to order me vaporesso tarot mod because I liked the look of it .

Anyway looking forward to chatting to you as he speaks highly of you guys.

Hi There LadyLugg, great to have you here with us all. :2thumbsup:

Hello!
As I'm a potv widow I thought I'd join up as my other half is very taken with the forum
I've only been vaping a couple of months after my hubby got me interested in it after he'd started it to kick the cigarettes. Things have been a bit rough of late and it's helped me relax a lot and I'm getting into it more than I thought I would.
I'm currently using a hand me down Kbox with a subtank nano and an evic vt with an ego one mega and isub s, although I've just got the hubby, @SirLugg to order me vaporesso tarot mod because I liked the look of it .

Welcome to the planet! :)2

It's good to meet you. I got my first RDA from Chris. Nice bit of kit. He's a good chap.

Hello!

Welcome aboard
And sirlugg has been a great deal of help to me since joining. Top ape and obviously a handsome hunk of a man.

Never seen you in there Your Worship. Coff Coff :D

It is slightly strange coming home wandering why I'm finding empty packages in the bin lol

Back
Top Bottom