What's new

Hello from the West Midlands

Locals, all get down to Elite Vaping, Friday vape meet, every Friday

Vape, beer, laughs....what more do you want

i only manage a 6-8pm visit on a Friday, it's a great laugh though and is usually cloud city when I get there

Jacked on my first thread,

I feel violated.....

in a good way , of course

lol sorry, this is nothing tho wait til ElsaBubs & man_d get going, its just pure violation! Wish they'd get a room (mmm I wonder......)
Get ya post count up FlippyHTF (what does that mean btw?) and you'll see the full horror of a lot of members, look up JennyS (not literally lol)
for instance, hopefully she'll return soon and abuse us all lol

lol sorry, this is nothing tho wait til @ElsaBubs & @man_d get going, its just pure violation! Wish they'd get a room (mmm I wonder......)
Get ya post count up @FlippyHTF (what does that mean btw?) and you'll see the full horror of a lot of members, look up @JennyS (not literally lol)
for instance, hopefully she'll return soon and abuse us all lol

You HOPE for ABUSE ???

what have I let myself in for joining here ??

You HOPE for ABUSE ???

what have I let myself in for joining here ??

Im on the wrong forum again!? I thought it said "Submissive" not "submissions" ahhhhh sorry!
Even if you don't HOPE for ABUSE, you'll get it anyway! (Only if you ask for it though really, its a bloody awesome forum m8 as hopefully you'll find out for ya self!)

I prefer it when you violate me @Reevo, I'll never forget that night you put a chain round my neck and made me walk on my hands and knees all the way up groby road to le67. I'll never forget that night, spit and blood really is the best lubricant.

Last edited:
Im on the wrong forum again!? I thought it said "Submissive" not "submissions" ahhhhh sorry!
Even if you don't HOPE for ABUSE, you'll get it anyway! (Only if you ask for it though really, its a bloody awesome forum m8 as hopefully you'll find out for ya self!)

Why should I take any abuse on here

I get enough when I am at home !!

Back
Top Bottom