What's new

Hello - new vaper from Devon

damob9k

Initiate
Hello all,

I'm Damian, was smoking rollies for 20 odd years until about 2 years ago when I started smoking Cafe Creme cigars (long story :) )

I actually tried vaping about a year ago, but with those cigarette sized ones, and they didn't do it for me at all (no hit)
Didn't really know about the whole MOD/RBA thing until recently when I saw someone at work with one and started asking questions and then researched the subject.

So in November I bought a Vamo V7 and a UD Goblin mini, I loved the Goblin so much I bought another one so that I could have each one loaded up with a different juice ! I now also have a Wotofo Sapor RDA, but I don't like this so much.

I jumped straight into the deep end and have been making my own coils and wick, and pretty much got dug in with sub ohm'ing although i'm not a cloud chaser trying to create my own weather system ! just the Goblins work better a sub ohm.

Last week I bought a Pioneer 4 U iPV 4 s as I wanted something with more battery life and still wanted it to fit in my pocket easily.
Unfortunately it stopped working Friday night so am going to get a refund on that one as they don't have any more in stock.
I've already bought another one ! as I absolutely love this device, and want to give temp control with titanium coils a go !!

I have today started to make my own juices, although this is not going quite to plan, but hay ho it's all a learning experience :)

So ..., yeah .. I think I'll be on these here forums quite a bit asking lots of newbie questions and trying to get more advanced as fast as possible !! :)

Cheers from Devon

Damob9k

Hey Damian,

I hear ya mate, I started DIY myself because of the prices of the juice and I found that allot of the flavors didn't match what my taste buds were saying to me.

If you don't mind me asking, What is going wrong for you with the DIY?

Maybe I can help out a bit?

Hit me up, maybe I'v run into it before.

L8R

Joe M.

Hi There Damian and Welcome Aboard! :14:

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello @damob9k ,nice to meet you Mate!!! And if you haven't already done so,please sign this Petition if you want this Wonderful Forum to exist this time next year!!!http://100thousand.com/

Hi Back to you all.

Hazza1962 - yep signed that one already. and thanks for the welcome.

Hi Joe M, I think I've got the issue sorted now - basically the E juice me up calculator had 1 ml as 20 drops, but when I counted the drops it was 60, so things were a bit out !! the second part was that I wasn't sure if it was normal for the juice to be basically colourless seeming as all the tobacco and cigar ones I have bought have always had a nice golden brown colour, but i was told the colour will come with time !

Thanks for the welcome again.

Damian

Back
Top Bottom