What's new

HELLO!

RainbowPunk

Initiate
Hi !
I am new here ! I had my last stinky on Saturday ! Been vaping since then! Started off using an old bit of kit (pen style , bottom fill, leaky thing that I couldn’t charge without the right screw type cable ) and a coil that was about a year old at least...(no wonder it tasted burnt) but when the battery finally died after 1 day, I went and bought an Aspire PockeX (tube shape) with 6mg of strawberry juice. Which is lovely but it does not have a screen!
Then a couple of days later I got a brick shape one (teslacigs Punk 220W) with a screen and led lights and an Aspire Tigon tank which I am in love with (no leaks so far!). Using Bavarian custard juice. Nom nom !

Hi and welcome to the planet.
congratz on kicking the cigs.
always someone about to give advise if you get stuck and no question is a silly question.

the one thing i will ask is where you got the batteries for the box mod as there are a lot of fakes out there.

this might come in handy for future reference POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

welcome-cat_orig.gif

Well done on quitting :2thumbsup:

Hi and welcome to the planet.
congratz on kicking the cigs.
always someone about to give advise if you get stuck and no question is a silly question.

the one thing i will ask is where you got the batteries for the box mod as there are a lot of fakes out there.

this might come in handy for future reference POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Hi, thanks for the welcome message... it’s a lovely feeling to to feel self conscious about stinking of fags! And I was thinking I would be saving money too but the rate I am going through this custard I might end up spending the same !

Anyway in answer to your question, I got the batteries from SMKD (Samsung brand 18650). Is there a way to verify the authenticity of the batteries? On my aspire kits there is a scratch and sniff verification code but the batteries came without packaging (although I did get a case to keep them in just in case I take them out of the mod)

Also thanks for the links. Have you heard of Crucial Vapours? I noticed the ingredients are not listed on the bottle which is a bit concerning!

Hi !
I am new here ! I had my last stinky on Saturday ! Been vaping since then! Started off using an old bit of kit (pen style , bottom fill, leaky thing that I couldn’t charge without the right screw type cable ) and a coil that was about a year old at least...(no wonder it tasted burnt) but when the battery finally died after 1 day, I went and bought an Aspire PockeX (tube shape) with 6mg of strawberry juice. Which is lovely but it does not have a screen!
Then a couple of days later I got a brick shape one (teslacigs Punk 220W) with a screen and led lights and an Aspire Tigon tank which I am in love with (no leaks so far!). Using Bavarian custard juice. Nom nom !

Hi RainbowPunk, sounds very similar to my current path, brought my first vape kit, a Pockex last week and last cig on Monday. Already trying to decide on my next device!! I got 3 flavours from Wizmix as part of the Pockex deal but have brought a few different ones and currently giving CCD3 by Charlie's Chalk Dust a go and its ace. I'm now hoping my wife can move on to vaping now as well, its only been a few days but its incredible how much more the smell of smoke is noticeable!

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, congrats on quitting :)

Hi !
Hi mate, welcome.
Diy juice is pretty easy, you can make it for a fraction shop ones cost and you can be sure of the ingredients. You save heaps.

Back
Top Bottom