What's new

Help, crackling, wheezing chest?

Hey all

Struggling today with higher vg. Its just not the same.....i need to give it more time, im vaping 70vg with 0.8 mesh coil atm but i miss my salts.

Oh well, i have to keep going to see it is pg. If it is then i will be reaching out for more advice. If its not then fuck knows.

Having a shit day today tbh. Might put the 0.6 mesh coil in the gtx18 tomorrow and try to just dtl but its not the same as mtl with 10mg salts.

FML. I know there are worse things occurring in the world but Im utterly pissed off today. I just dont understand why now after so long

Sorry im going on and on. Everyone has given so much advice and is trying to help me, i know i have to be patient but Im no so good at that

Thanks all for your help xxx
Sorry to hear you are having such a bad time of it @DeeDee .
70vg is def not the same as 50/50, 50/50 rocks. Hope tomorrow is a brighter day and hope you get to the bottom of this and soon. Feel free to vent on here all you need to, we're here if you need us.

Last edited:
Hey all

Struggling today with higher vg. Its just not the same.....i need to give it more time, im vaping 70vg with 0.8 mesh coil atm but i miss my salts.

Oh well, i have to keep going to see it is pg. If it is then i will be reaching out for more advice. If its not then fuck knows.

Having a shit day today tbh. Might put the 0.6 mesh coil in the gtx18 tomorrow and try to just dtl but its not the same as mtl with 10mg salts.

FML. I know there are worse things occurring in the world but Im utterly pissed off today. I just dont understand why now after so long

Sorry im going on and on. Everyone has given so much advice and is trying to help me, i know i have to be patient but Im no so good at that

Yer pissed cuz of lack of nicotine ya addict =)

Hey all

iu

Sorry to hear you are having such a bad time of it @DeeDee .
70vg is def not the same as 50/50, 50/50 rocks. Hope tomorrow is a brighter day and hope you get to the bottom of this and soon. Feel free to vent on here all you need to, we're here if you need us.
Hey You!

Thanks. The more i read up about PG sensitivity or allergy (2 different things believe or not) the more im convinced its not PG.

My symptoms are crackling noise when i breath in and more phlegm than normal, clearing my throat morning and nyt mainly. Thats it, i have no other symptoms. Got Drs appointment Fri 11th! So im going to tell her that i still have the same issue even after antibiotics and an inhaler.

I know its trial and error but im not sure its pg.

:30:

Hey You!

Thanks. The more i read up about PG sensitivity or allergy (2 different things believe or not) the more im convinced its not PG.

My symptoms are crackling noise when i breath in and more phlegm than normal, clearing my throat morning and nyt mainly. Thats it, i have no other symptoms. Got Drs appointment Fri 11th! So im going to tell her that i still have the same issue even after antibiotics and an inhaler.

I know its trial and error but im not sure its pg.

:30:
Its be odd to just develop a sensitivity or allergy to PG now (I didn't know they were separate things). Good that you've got an appointment and hope they can do more than the antibiotics and the inhaler! You'll know in a few days whether it's PG or not I guess but in the meantime keep yourself upbeat, you'll work it out and be back to the salts in no time hopefully!

Back
Top Bottom