What's new

Help finding a decent tank

@ForestMagpie How long do they last, the S2 coils; and where do you buy them from?
For me they last ages as I only DL occasionally so I can go weeks without changing but constant use I wouldn't like to say, I know others use them as well not just me. I tend to get my coils from wholesale coils but got my last lot from vape club.

any of the FreeMax or Falcon tanks will serve you well good selection of coils for these

I am hooked on my gt ccell2 coils in whatever tank i put them in. They never leak, im at like 1200 puffs over 2 weeks on the one im using on my solo and still going strong, get plenty of battery life at 35 watts, get plenty of flavor and vapor, and like the slightly restricted hit. I can also get them online cheap as heck.

That being said, i really want to try the fireluke 3, but do to the impending bans in the states im trying to swap over to rebuildables. I havent had the best experience so far, but there is a learning curve and i am sure i will get there...maybe when they come out with a rebuildable ceramic coil... :hmm:

Edit: a decent ceramic rebuildable, im sure its been tried

Last edited:
Just bought a Freemax Fireluke 2. Lots of coils for it, so I thought I'd give it a go.

currently puffing on a Kylin2-Rta and its lurvely, the build was simple, it comes with a tool to snip coil legs for the postless deck. and wicking is just a case of cutting to deck length and stuffing into the juice channel evenly.

for a single coil build the hellvape destiby is a great vape too imho again an easy intuitive build..

just my opinion on 2 attys im currently enjoying ;)

Maybe a rebuildable is an option after all. What do you guys think of the OFRF Gear RTA?

currently puffing on a Kylin2-Rta and its lurvely, the build was simple, it comes with a tool to snip coil legs for the postless deck. and wicking is just a case of cutting to deck length and stuffing into the juice channel evenly.

for a single coil build the hellvape destiby is a great vape too imho again an easy intuitive build..

just my opinion on 2 attys im currently enjoying ;)
Everything is easy when u can see, i need some goddamn glasses

Well.... I can't wait :18:

Get em both, cross compatible. Supposedly they fixed the the 'opening by accident' issue

Back
Top Bottom