What's new

Help me please

skc1989

Postman
Hey guys and girls. Looking to enter a little local cloud comp for a laugh, any chance that anyone can recommend a good build and help me out with some technique tips ??
At the minute I have two devices, an ipv2 and a home made box mod running dual 18650's in parallel. I have a doge dripper with the comp cap so massive airflow.
Any help will be appreciated massively :)

Raguri has a thread stickied explaining cloud chasing, and also posted a thread recently with ways to contact him for coiling tuition (I think ) via video link.

Raguri has a thread stickied explaining cloud chasing, and also posted a thread recently with ways to contact him for coiling tuition (I think ) via video link.

Already going over pm ;)
Have told him one of my old comp builds... whether his box survives I don't know ;)

Hey guys and girls. Looking to enter a little local cloud comp for a laugh, any chance that anyone can recommend a good build and help me out with some technique tips ??
At the minute I have two devices, an ipv2 and a home made box mod running dual 18650's in parallel. I have a doge dripper with the comp cap so massive airflow.
Any help will be appreciated massively :)

here you go buddy from the man himself http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/f...695-cloud-chasing-sub-ohming-for-dummies.html

Back
Top Bottom