What's new

Help Me!

Hey peeps

I need some help. I've been using the following from The Vape Shop their shop is in Sittingbourne ME10 3TB

Just Add 50/50 base (140ml) in a 250ml bottle
Flavour Pantry Sweet Strawberry concentrate 3 x 10ml

Unfortunately they are now doing in store only, I placed an order 10 days ago for 2 lots of the above and they have just refunded me in full, something to do with their online ordering system and no idea when or if they will return to online sale. Personally I don't think they will. Their email said in store for the foreseeable. I'm gutted as I use this juice and mix it with a nic salt. I hate changing juice! :(

Anyway, I need a favour:grin2:. Does anyone live near the shop? If so could you pop in and get me the items and I would obviously pay the postage?
Also, can anyone recommend somewhere else I could get these items from? I cannot find them anywhere else. Not sure if the base is something that doesn't really matter where u get it from but the concentrates are something which will be hard to replace.

Any help would be appreciated. These are the items. It's the Just Add base, it's so easy! I've looked around for a replacement but it's confusing me and I'd rather try something that's recommended

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240911_190537_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240911_190537_Facebook.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240911_190355_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240911_190355_Facebook.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 0
That’s a bummer about the Vape Shop going in-store only! I don’t live near there, but for the base, you could try looking for any 50/50 VG/PG mix from other reputable stores, it’s usually pretty standard.

Seems strange, they have been in the game for a long time
Yeah I know. I'm hoping they fix the issue but even the emails are bouncing back now, they aren't the best at replying to emails or messages anyway. Just a shame I can't get Flavour Pantry concentrates anywhere else

Pound to a penny it's just TFA Sweet Strawberry...

Hmm... I've just contacted them. They have a funny coupon: if you apply the coupon, they process the order with error (redirect to payment doesn't work). and when you try to redo the order, their site says: coupon already used. But, with the coupon removed - the payment works perfectly.
Yet another seller with "unique" way of making business.

Hard to believe it's coming up to two years since he logged in 😭
That long? Shame, I miss the guy, he was a talented mixer and a good laugh.

@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) I guess you've tried this already, but can you phone them? They might be willing to make an exception and mail it to you if you bought a fuckload at once?

Back
Top Bottom