What's new

Help needed

Thanks so much for the reply’s wish I’d of found this forum years ago now

The Element 555 is in 10ml bottles 50/50 mix as I’m a MTL user but I’m gonna try looking for 50/50 shortfill as an option coz I think it’ll be cheaper.
Chiricahua sun by us (manabush) is nuts caramel and tobacco. Inca by digbys ive tried and its excellent.

Thank you everyone.

MrDJ … The problem with the 100ml shortfill is it’s 80/20 vg/pg mix, which isn’t right for MTL, am I right in that? I’m not great with all the differences tbh, I thought 50/50 is the best for MTL. Sorry for sounding stupid.

Thank you everyone.

MrDJ … The problem with the 100ml shortfill is it’s 80/20 vg/pg mix, which isn’t right for MTL, am I right in that? I’m not great with all the differences tbh, I thought 50/50 is the best for MTL. Sorry for sounding stupid.

It's not stupid to check these things and you are right that 50/50 is a safe bet for MTL.

Thank you everyone.

thats true. didnt notice it was 80vg. guess you could buy a couple of 100pg nic shots which will lower the thickness but not sure it would bring it down to 50/50 :(

only way around it then is to buy as many 10ml as you can to keep you going but the link above only has 12mg left.

Vape Club is a pretty good site for searching by flavour and has some pretty good deals and free delivery over £20. I particularly like Tobacco Monster Bold which is tobacco and nuts, only £2.99 too. Re Salt Vanilla tobacco is good too at the same price. Fill your trolley and see what you like

Back
Top Bottom