What's new

Help Please

Hi
Wasn't sure where to post this so please move or tell me where I should be asking this question.

So i recently got a Just Add juice mix kit.
I have the base 50vg (110ml)
3 flavour concentrate (30ml)
6 Nic salts 20mg (60ml)

Total should equate to around 6mg.

What happens if i put 1 less nic salt bottle in? Will it effect the flavour massively and the thickness? What woukd the the nic amount be?
Obviously it will be 190ml but just want to know roughly what the VG/PG will be and the final Nic mg?

Thanks x

I think it would make it 5.2mg roughly and assuming the nic salt is PG it would be 58VG/42PG, someone will need to check my maths of course!

@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) The above numbers assumed that the concentrate was 100PG and that the nic was also 100PG.

If they were not, then to give an accurate answer, we would need to know the PG/VG of the concentrate and nic.

Assuming the concentrate is PG and the nic is 50/50, you've got 80ml of VG and 110ml of PG. So I'm getting 57.9% PG...

I'm fairly sure the base is 50vg which im assuming is 50vg/50pg from her postie post, she got 6 bottles on nic salt shots, which are nic/nic which are 50/50 unsure what the flavour concentrates are though but guessing 50/50

so I'm guessing they gave her enough to make 200ml of finished juice with a strength of 6mg

I think its the below kit but with nic salt shots rather than normal nic shots

https://www.thevaping.shop/diy-eliquid-just-add-mixing-bottle-50vg/

I'm fairly sure the base is 50vg which im assuming is 50vg/50pg from her postie post, she got 6 bottles on nic salt shots, which are nic/nic which are 50/50 unsure what the flavour concentrates are though but guessing 50/50

so I'm guessing they gave her enough to make 200ml of finished juice with a strength of 6mg

I think its the below kit but with nic salt shots rather than normal nic shots

https://www.thevaping.shop/diy-eliquid-just-add-mixing-bottle-50vg/

The concentrate is PG according to this.

Back
Top Bottom