What's new

Help with a replacement mod

You’re looking for mods with “Stealth Mode” @leighG :22:

Geekvape mods, Aspire mods, and mods with dna chips all have stealth mode, if I remember correctly. It shouldn’t be too hard to find, I think ;)

You didn’t want to order a new Brunhilde from China? There are loads of mods that should suit your needs… :14:

Cheers for replying. Problem is when I search "stealth mods", get loads of things usually about low power mods which help with less vape smoke, etc but never mention being able to disable the screen. I'll have a little look into the ones you've mentioned and see if I get any luck.

As for ordering from China, I'm not a huge fan if I'm honest, especially as I'd need to pay taxes for it here in the UK so I'd need to look into it more to make sure I'm not vastly overpaying for one.

You have to search vape mods “stealth mode;)

Here’s one example that falls within your parameters, I would think :)

Edit:,thought the S100 was a 21700, but it’s not. I assume the 21700 version has it as well…

Edit2: It is a difficult search! I have found that the older Aegis models definitely have it, like the original Legend. They don’t seem to list stealth mode any more generally, or they’re not putting it in newer mods. I believe that several mods have stealth mode, but don’t list it any more.
5oJteeb.jpg

Last edited:
No it doesn't need to be a SBS. I'm OK with either a single or double battery mod. When I mentioned turning the screen off, with my current mod by holding down certain buttons it disables the screen but the mod still fully works and I can still vape it and the screen stays off. The screen stays off until I hold those same buttons down again. Hope that makes it a bit clearer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah @ZenAnarchi is right, it's usually called 'stealth mode' and it used to be really common mode on many mods. I would guess 90% of mods had it at one time. I'm completely out of the loop with recent/current mods unfortunately but I would guess that if it has TC, Bypass etc there is usually a stealth mode.

Back
Top Bottom