What's new

Help with DotMod AIO V2

Okay guys so I think I’m going to give up sadly, I’ve been looking at the Dotshell as another option to try- does anybody have any experience with this tank for Mtl? I understand that they sell the airflow inserts for Mtl separately. Looking at the videos of wicking it looks pretty fail safe and there is no tucking etc involved, just snip the ends flush and tidy up the sides, what are everybody’s opinions on it?

Okay guys so I think I’m going to give up sadly, I’ve been looking at the Dotshell as another option to try- does anybody have any experience with this tank for Mtl? I understand that they sell the airflow inserts for Mtl separately. Looking at the videos of wicking it looks pretty fail safe and there is no tucking etc involved, just snip the ends flush and tidy up the sides, what are everybody’s opinions on it?

The dotshell is a nice rba easy to coil and wick never had any problems when I had one

The dotshell is a nice rba easy to coil and wick never had any problems when I had one

spot on thanks for the comment, that’s what I like about it, doesn’t look like you can really mess the wicking up compared to the Pioneer. I’m not exactly experienced in rebuildables so to me it looks like a good option

It’s spot on but availability might be patchy depending where you live. I know atmizoo were OOS last time I looked. Clones are also available from 3fvape.

It’s spot on but availability might be patchy depending where you live. I know atmizoo were OOS last time I looked. Clones are also available from 3fvape.

thanks for the info John, I’m in the UK so I should be okay, think I’ve seen it in a few places- failing that though what’s the clones like?

For me it’s out of the dot shell and the 909 modify- I probably like the look of the 909 better but I think the dot shell is going to be more user friendly

Back
Top Bottom