What's new

Help with DotMod AIO V2

You must be getting a bit exasperated with this tank by now :(
I don’t know about the OPs exasperations, I’m getting exasperated for him.
Poor chap has had a master class in this tank and he’s still not cracked it :(
And they wonder why disposables are so popular ;)

You must be getting a bit exasperated with this tank by now :(

I don't know what holes you're referring to.

I very much am :( just want to get it working right! And when you put the insert in you can see if you look to the side that when you spin it there’s little airflow holes where the air comes in from and up towards the actual air hole below the coil

so that was me using little wick so it came out pretty easy with little grip/tension against the coil- I’ve tried with a few now just jam, Aisu lemon and lime and aisu banana cake. These are all 50/50 nic salts Can I ask what liquid you use?

FA ry4, soho, unicorn milk clone, menthol, patas pipe, bobas bounty.

I'm sorry you are still having issues. If it came out easy without pulling on the coil it sounds at least like it wasn't to tight.
Not familiar with the eliquid you've got there. Have you got any other devices you can use to test the same eliquid so you can compare flavour production. Just thinking about process of elimination.
Would kind of suck to be banging your head against a brick wall thinking the bp is at fault when it's actually the eliquid just not being that good.

Thanks for your replies guys and apologies for the late one, I’m back having a go at building again today, just playing about with wicking- one thing I ran into though is what’s the cause of a cool not producing much vapour- is it because it’s too far away from the airflow insert?

This is my latest wick- no idea what I am doing wrong anymore, this is following everyone’s advice and giving the curve from the coil as mentioned
Close to giving up now sadly, this must be my 20th wick

Attachments

• IMG_8040.jpeg
    IMG_8040.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8041.jpeg
    IMG_8041.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 19
I’m not sure if this makes a difference but everytime I have rewicked I don’t fill the tank, I only put maybe quarter of a tank in just as I don’t want to waste juice

Back
Top Bottom