What's new

Help with DotMod AIO V2

It means it's an issue if you're exceeding the 10 amp ceiling of the battery.

This was todays failed wick- using a lot less cotton

With your last failed wicking attempt, when you eventually pulled the wick out did it grip the coil & tug on it or did it just slide out easy?
P.s. like I asked earlier are you using a eliquid you are familiar with? There are a lot of crap eliquids on sale with good marketing budgets. If your trying something like vampire vapes or similar you are banging your head against a brick wall.

With your last failed wicking attempt, when you eventually pulled the wick out did it grip the coil & tug on it or did it just slide out easy?
P.s. like I asked earlier are you using a eliquid you are familiar with? There are a lot of crap eliquids on sale with good marketing budgets. If your trying something like vampire vapes or similar you are banging your head against a brick wall.

so that was me using little wick so it came out pretty easy with little grip/tension against the coil- I’ve tried with a few now just jam, Aisu lemon and lime and aisu banana cake. These are all 50/50 nic salts Can I ask what liquid you use?

I think I did one with Boulevard Shattered nic salts 10mg 50/50 by wick liquor- that was my all time fave juice so I’m used to it, however I think it seems to have gone down hill lately

Good point, once it’s screwed in the little holes at the side should they be closed off or open?

You must be getting a bit exasperated with this tank by now :(

I don't know what holes you're referring to.

Back
Top Bottom