What's new

Help with Innokin Adept Zlide

RoseBlast

Hi,

I've just purchased an Innokin Adept Zlide. The slide mechanism where you open to put your juice in, is completely stuck and won't budge. Any advice? Thank you.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Do you have the drip tip attached? If so, remove it and try again. One of the tips has a longer nub which locks the top.

Other than that, I'm afraid I don't know.

Angela

Hi @RoseBlast , if it's not due to the drip tip (takes a bit of getting used to that) then there are 2 little screws on the top of the tank, if you unscrew them then the top will just lift off and you may then be able to figure out why it isn't sliding. If you can't get those off (you might need a T2 torx screwdriver) then in the meantime if you need to refill just take it off the mod, pop the bottom off, take the coil out and fill from the bottom.

Hi,

I've just purchased an Innokin Adept Zlide. The slide mechanism where you open to put your juice in, is completely stuck and won't budge. Any advice? Thank you.
Yeah zlide tank pull off the drip tip and the top of tank will slide over to one side revealing fill hole, drip tip locks it and stops it opening

Back
Top Bottom