What's new

Hi, we're Cotswold Vapour!

I have a small problem with your site in android. Everytime i click shop it doesnt go anywhere just loads back into the same screen. Anybody know a work around for this

I have a small problem with your site in android. Everytime i click shop it doesnt go anywhere just loads back into the same screen. Anybody know a work around for this
If you use 2 separate fingers on your screen to scroll down that will work. The old Cotswold 2 finger McGruw

Edit:spelling

If you use 2 separate fingers on your screen to scroll down that will work. The old Cotswold 2 finger McGruw

Its not one of them problems where it takes u back to the top of the screen. If your on the homepage where it says shop i click shop and it loads back onto the same screen where i started

I emailed these guys and got near enough instant reply...

Cant knock the customer service..

Ive placed a order and will review the juice..

If only 'Old Cotswold 2 Finger McGruw' was an entry in our juice naming competition. Instant Winner.

Works perfectly for me mate on my galaxy note 4. Dunno what it could be? @Cotswold Vapour

In fairness it's probably something to do with my crap web design skills, we get complaints from time to time from Android users but by the life of me I can't figure it out. Our site is due a rebuild soon so hopefully I'll create something that works better across all platforms. Sorry to anyone who is having issues!

If anyone else comes across this and is having trouble ordering, feel free to ping your order to [email protected] via email and I'll issue a paypal invoice for you. Not ideal, but don't want to leave anyone out! :)

Thanks @mannikon my psychic abilities aren't what they used to be ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom