What's new

Hi, we're Cotswold Vapour!

Thought I should drop by and mention that I have lost my bottle today! I pray to god a kid didn't pick it up and drink it but I guess I'll be promoting your brand to who ever picks it up hahahaa

Just finished off my bottles of Superbowl and Golden Flapjack. Happy to report that both juices are excellent; great flavour and great product! Keep up the good work :2thumbsup:

2 bottles ordered! Nice to see a local company! (for me)

Tried both of them now and really like them both. Golden flapjack tastes just like it sounds and the tropical storm is a nice fruity vape! Thank you. Also really like the unicorn bottles. Nice that they come in them otherwise I would just have to transfer them to one! Thank you.

Ordered the new flavor now can't wait to try it! ! Keep up the good work!

just ordered 4x 30ml bottles. had to go for the Unicorn bottles though. I found the glass ones before had awful drippers. very minor complaint given the fact that liquids are excellent. looking forward to trying the donut one

Unicorns are convenient for filling most tanks where glass bottle droppers are not. Matter of taste in a sense, better to store juice in glass but juice like this won't last long so long term storage shouldn't be a concern ;)

As glass bottle droppers go, CW droppers are much easier to use than most US glass bottles. Other advantage of unicorns is they weigh less so you pay less :)

Just ordered about 2 minutes ago but ordered 0% nic. Can I change it to 3mg please. PM me.

Back
Top Bottom