What's new

Holca-Holic

Picked up a Holic last week, it didn't impress me at first but with some fine tuning of the airflow configuration and different wire I am loving it big time, best squonk MTL RDA I've tried, originally shoved it on a mech but it's perfect on the Pico Squeeze 2 with nic salts.

I still find it amazing after all these years that companies manage to squeeze (pardon the pun) more flavour out with new designs.

Holic-11.jpg

You know what, I have no clue where I swapped it from, I think the Nautilus is taller, I've been trying to find more of this drip tip as it's my favourite.
That’s a lovely setup mate,so clean looking in SS,I have seen those drip tips on eBay by the way.
I have the Holic RDA and I’m looking around for the best builds for flavour,what have you done to improve yours if you don’t mind me asking?

That’s a lovely setup mate,so clean looking in SS,I have seen those drip tips on eBay by the way.
I have the Holic RDA and I’m looking around for the best builds for flavour,what have you done to improve yours if you don’t mind me asking?

I ended up going back to plain old Kanthal 28 awg as Ni80 hit too hard, 8 or 9 wraps 2.5ml diameter.

But airflow was the key, I have the internal airflow a third open and found my sweet spot, then adjust the outer airflow to suit.

Vapefly_Holic_Mtl_RDA-11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom