What's new

How long do you Vape for on one sitting?

I can only echo what everyone else has said really. I've been vaping for just over 8 months and i'm still asking myself those same questions that you, and no doubt 90% of all new vapers ask themselves. "How much is too much?", "What strength is best?", "What's the best device to use?", i could go on. But at the end of the day, what we're all trying to do is to enjoy a healthier, less stressful lifestyle, so what difference does it make? We learn as we go, and one of the major advantages of vaping over smoking is that we have this massive online community with which we can all share our knowledge and experience, and that way everyone gets the benefit of this shared wisdom. We didn't have that as smokers did we? So don't worry about how much is too much, because you can't vape too much, (only if you're intent on causing harm to yourself), and each device has it's own merits, and i dare say at some stage you'll try pretty much all of them. So just enjoy yourself, and welcome to the wonderful world of vaping. ;)

Like a few others I Vapers from the minute I wake till I go to sleep, I enjoy it more than smoking so I actually lowered my nic levels so I could vape more, just relax put your feet up and Vapers as much or as little as you want

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I used to be able to smoke an analog is less than 60 seconds. With vaping I have a few puffs now and then at work and tend to chain vape most of the time when at home infront of the tv at weekends.

I vape until I pass out or throw up.

But being serious now, I vape a lot in the evenings. I don't really put it down for long. I vape low nic so I can vape as long as I want. I have some 18mg here that I am not used to and boy can I tell the difference! I have actually started to get a headache and feel sick. Going to have to prize it out of my hands for half an hour or so now. What do do instead??....

I vape for a coupla hours then maybe put it down for 10 mins then vape again till i sleep if I could vape while asleep I would I do have vape dreams though

I'm not sure if I'm overdoing it. I'm been chain vaping now for about 6 hours with 18mg strength. I don't feel sick or anything though.

As long as you don't feel sick...then you're OK. I chain vape all the time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

im just little and often tbh, couple puffs at a time, find it suits me, or im forever charging battery,lol

Back
Top Bottom