What's new

How many mods do you have on-the-go ?

Thank you and congratulations with your new baby. I have two small child’ren and it costs a small fortune to raise them. Still I find collecting vapegear is a nice hobby when you’re spending a lot of time at home. I have ordered the NextEra and will do my best to report on my findings once it arrives.

Tell me about it, this one is my third...and last child :D

I have many but use 4 all the time, each with different flavours. 3 Lost Vape ePetite DNA 60 with a KF3 mini on each and a Dicodes Dani box with a Calix V3/V2/V1 combo.

Have a captain and sigelie pro duo for aromamiser plus, trusty alien beater with griffin 25 plus, eleaf 100 with big baby, I power 80 with reload clone, soon to get geekvape Zeus so may need another mod ??

I didn't realise that sometimes Mods don't work as they should do - my coils kept burning out (Nautilus) then I realised that it was the Cloupor that was fucking it up. changed Mod and everything is hunky dory. PS also use RTAs, which are less sensitive

IMG_20171028_161815.jpg

For me it's my eleaf istick power but I'm cycling 3 tanks a naturevape mini for fruits, a naturevape midi for manabush in evenings and my aerotank V2 with naturevape coil for my coffee cream liquid to have for my morning vape
20171020_152343.jpg

Tell me about it, this one is my third...and last child :D

we were stopping after our second, second turned out to be number 2 and 3 :thud:

currently using pico squeeze, 18650 mushroom mod & my old faithful mtl set up for when i want to be able to both drive and see when the window isn't all the way down hahaha

Back
Top Bottom