What's new

How stupid is this ?

LordOdin

Veteran
A Group of 3 or 4 people knocking on your door to tell you to stay indoors because of the Corona Virus, I didn't answer the door but my sister who lives next door did and told me on the phone what they wanted. Talk about Social Distancing. These people have lost the plot and don't realise the amount of people they are putting at risk.

It’s fairly stupid. Surely the people they need to speak to would have been out anyway.

I think it's ridiculous and totally agree with you, I was actually shocked when my sister told me what they wanted.

Knock knock.
Scrotes........Hi there we're just calling to reaffirm not to go out during the pandemic.
House holder.........Oh you are nice but not to worry about me sweethearts I'm not able to go out due to health issues.
Scrotes.........Sorry to hear about your health mr/mrs we are also providing an errand service for those that are in need of help.
House holder..........Oh thats very kind of you here's £100 and my bank card and pin number would you mind getting me some shopping :banghead::banghead::banghead:

It does sound a bit dodgy. Either aforementioned Scrotes, or misguided neighbourhood watch types :25:

What’s done my head in is reading that every household is going to get a letter from Boris this week, telling them to stay at home. Surely the cost of the reams of paper and other resources needed to do this could be put to better use? And then you have 67m letters just being shoved straight in the recycling or bin ... absolutely pointless :19:

It does sound a bit dodgy. Either aforementioned Scrotes, or misguided neighbourhood watch types :25:

What’s done my head in is reading that every household is going to get a letter from Boris this week, telling them to stay at home. Surely the cost of the reams of paper and other resources needed to do this could be put to better use? And then you have 67m letters just being shoved straight in the recycling or bin ... absolutely pointless :19:
Maybe not being able to think clearly is a symptom of the Virus.

Think about the amount of unnecessary work generated for workers who otherwise could have stayed at home.

Back
Top Bottom