What's new

How to organise/store concentrates

ysiads

Postman
Just wondering how you more experienced apes store and organise your concentrates?

I got 5 to start with they stayed in the box they came in, simples...

Now I am getting a decent stash going, I find myself taking longer and longer to find what I want in the box. Got a few ideas ranging from a shelving system to those smalll drawer things but was just wondering how you guys with 100+ different concentrates managed to keep them in any kind of organisation?

I mix frequently, hardly a day passes when I haven't mixed something. So I like to keep everything within arm's reach, on a shelf above the desk where I vape and mix. Most of the bottles are in racks bought from FastTech. It's a north facing room so it's out of direct sunlight.
I also have a box in the freezer which contains "bulk" items and duplicate bottles ... under the desk and in fridges and freezers are the diluents and nic.
Stock control is done on a spreadsheet.

concentrates.jpg

nail varnish stands, and work out an order for each shelf, A1, B2 etc

then use a decent juice calcualtor and tag them with where they are in your stands

i'd recommend this calculator
http://www.diyjuicecalculator.com/

place the location of the liquid in the 'storage location' of the ingredient and it will tag it like Blackcurrant A1 whenever you use it in a recipe.

May be a little bit anal, but it's a lot easier to work with and once it's set up it takes no effort to use.

Back
Top Bottom