What's new

how to set up a banner in signature updated 14/2/22

No problem @MrDJ :)

At least I can find out on any given day how much I've saved ( ie given to vaping!) & how many cigarettes I've not had the stink of knowing!

Win-win!

If you can't get the banner to work (I could'nt) try using a different browser. My default go to browser is Opera, the banner link wouldn't copy & paste properly in Opera, so I tried setting it up using Firefox and it worked first time :-)

Hope this helps a few of you on here.

If you can't get the banner to work (I could'nt) try using a different browser. My default go to browser is Opera, the banner link wouldn't copy & paste properly in Opera, so I tried setting it up using Firefox and it worked first time :-)

Hope this helps a few of you on here.
thanks @davester
ahh that could be the problem then all along. i only use firefox but didnt think it could of been a brouser issue.

Hi all,

Hopefully this is a suitable place to ask, but if not then I apologise in advance, but I just added the NNA sig and then it occurred to me that it may be breaking a rule as it does link to another site, albeit a charity site that stands up for our rights. I thought I'd better just check if it's OK.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom