What's new

How will the eliquid tax affect your juice purchases? (poll Included)

How will the eliquid tax affect your juice purchases?

• I'll still purchase my liquids of choice, despite the price hikes

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • I intend to quit vaping

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I'm switching from DTL to MTL

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I'm going down the DIY route

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • I'll probably end up back on the fags

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (replied in thread)

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Banana

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • I already DIY, I wont be so badly affected

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • I'm considering quitting vaping

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Ah well, this government is unable to stop a boat packed with 50-100 ppl. How they want to stop a 200l barrels coming in? :6:

You can't vape concentrates, well, they're not intended to be vaped. Concentrates are nothing more than flavouring, used in all sorts of other products. Same thing with VG/PG. Is a Litre of VG or PG going to be £130?

That's why I said if they are treated as a e-liquid and what else would you do with 30ml of tobacco concentrate. I've no idea if they would be but this is all about raising tax revenue and nothing much else.:)

I’m preparing the kitchen for the beginnings of my bathtub juice business that I will be running from Facebook and not giving Rishi and co a single dime. Seemed to do very well as a business model up to around 2018 and this is the perfect climate for a resurgence. 😬

Same as @hack400 for me - we can all get around this one way or another, the businesses not so much and this fucks them massively.

It's gonna make it much harder to know what to stock in a lot of cases.. I mean those flavour/strengths that may be carried by 1 or 2 people...
.. flavours like chocolate fudge brownie... (oh wait, that's presumably gonna be banned anyway, so that will solve that issue 🤪)

If I can’t vape chocolate fudge brownie I will set fire to myself.
There. Said it.
My third degree burns will be on Fishy Rishi’s hands 😎

I’m preparing the kitchen for the beginnings of my bathtub juice business that I will be running from Facebook and not giving Rishi and co a single dime. Seemed to do very well as a business model up to around 2018 and this is the perfect climate for a resurgence. 😬

Same as @hack400 for me - we can all get around this one way or another, the businesses not so much and this fucks them massively.

POTV20 for the discount code, yeah?

Looks like the mixology section is going to get busy again, back to the old days. Surprised at the 7 banana votes, considering how many well known and well loved producers and vendors are at risk of extinction. On the subject of nic I dont see many people paying 4 quid or more for a 10ml bottle, cant see the strong stuff vendors being able to operate - openly at least, like they currently and surprisingly are able to do.

With regard to the over 11mg liquid I think that will be top six highest cost per 10ml of liquid on the planet, it's going to put many potential vape converts off trying/ switching to vaping, probably works out more expensive than a packet of fags.

How will the eliquid tax affect your juice purchases?​

Apart from the bigger number on the invoice, probably not a lot.
My vape purchasing is very small in comparison to the trolleys full of necessary Lidl and/or Aldi comestibles.
:)

Back
Top Bottom