What's new

How will the eliquid tax affect your juice purchases? (poll Included)

How will the eliquid tax affect your juice purchases?

• I'll still purchase my liquids of choice, despite the price hikes

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • I intend to quit vaping

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I'm switching from DTL to MTL

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I'm going down the DIY route

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • I'll probably end up back on the fags

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (replied in thread)

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Banana

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • I already DIY, I wont be so badly affected

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • I'm considering quitting vaping

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Going to look into DIY. Been vaping since 2011 but never tried it. Also going to start stocking up as much stuff as I can.

I clicked on DIY, but i might just stop vaping. I think a workaround will happen though.

Been Diy since 2013, and will continue. I had been buying some big shots or whatever you call them now and again in the past year, but certainly not going to be paying the prices quoted for Oct 26. Enough ingredients to do my lifetime of vaping, so little change.

I don't know because I don't know.

It hasn't happened yet and I'm still deciding if I care enough to do anything about it.

i will still buy from places like Legiox but just not as often, ive already got a stash of un nic shortfills probaly around 5l, plus ive been buying alot of bottle shots lately

My gut reaction, and vote, went on continuing to buy the juices of my choice.
I (we) have 18 months to stockpile stuff so I’ll aim to “protect” myself from the not trivial price increase for a good while.
At my current consumption level, the monthly cost will increase from two packets of fags to three. As I smoked more that a pack a day before I quit, it’s still appreciably cheaper, and far less harmful.
I await the flavour ban decisions with baited breather - the outcome of that may change my mind.

Quitting vaping has been on my mind in varying degrees for the last couple years. It's recently taken a front row seat again and I've already started reducing my nic levels from max strength to 9mg. Doubt I'll still be vaping by year's end. Have zero interest in going back to DIY or fattening the government's coffers any more than I already do.

I already mix my own juice so will continue with that. Concentrates don't seem to be mentioned but if they're treated as e-liquid with zero nicotine then the price will go up by nearly 60%, e.g. a Drake's 30ml concentrate will go up from £4.99 to £7.99.

Back
Top Bottom