What's new

HUGE 42% discount on premium juice

I know , think I've done well holding out this long . So I might have to reward myself ! Giving up the fags was easy compared to this

Might as well bergkamp! It's one of the best bank holiday discounts going. And when it's sold out, it's sold out. Could happen at any moment.

Just ordered 4 bottles. Never tried this juice before but what a great way to get new business in. Looking forward to getting my order.

Just ordered 4 bottles. Never tried this juice before but what a great way to get new business in. Looking forward to getting my order.
Which four did you go for? I love them all, I usually binge on one then when I run out binge on another then order everything again and so it goes ... all great naturally flavoured blends, regular forum discounts help but even at normal price I think they're great value!

I also have just ordered four 30ml bottles to give them a try. A lot of people rave about them so I've got to give them a go haven't I !
Lemon Grab
Etons Mess x2 ( because I like strawberries and cream ):D
Karma Frappe

I also have just ordered four 30ml bottles to give them a try. A lot of people rave about them so I've got to give them a go haven't I !
Lemon Grab
Etons Mess x2 ( because I like strawberries and cream ):D
Karma Frappe

Karma Frappe [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Karma Frappe [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]
Hope its nice !
The reason I say that is, although i'm a big black coffee drinker, I did try a coffee flavoured juice when I first started vaping and didn't like it. However, it was a cheap Hangsen juice and my taste buds weren't right as it was still when I was duel fuelling. My taste buds have obviously changed now as i'm using flavours i wouldn't have dreamed of using when I first started.
Fingers crossed :D

I absolutely binge on Karma Frappe and Lemon Grab but I go back to Etons Mess and Baykwell all the time and they are all bloody gorgeous.

(Cotswold is also good ...;))

Back
Top Bottom