What's new

HUGE 42% discount on premium juice

I absolutely binge on Karma Frappe and Lemon Grab but I go back to Etons Mess and Baykwell all the time and they are all bloody gorgeous.

(Cotswold is also good ...;))
Agreed. I have 6 bottles of tropical storm and 1 bottle of super bowl in my stash :)2

Hope its nice !
The reason I say that is, although i'm a big black coffee drinker, I did try a coffee flavoured juice when I first started vaping and didn't like it. However, it was a cheap Hangsen juice and my taste buds weren't right as it was still when I was duel fuelling. My taste buds have obviously changed now as i'm using flavours i wouldn't have dreamed of using when I first started.
Fingers crossed :D
Honestly dude I thought the exact same thing, but then I tried it. Bang on espresso with a heavenly creaminess and some god-tier earthy note that I can't for the life of me put my finger on. I'm convinced it's crack as its too moreish to be anything else.

Beautiful juices..

I sampled them recently and thought they were right up there..

I was not so keen on the Eton mess but had a juice crisis this week and got back on it.

I totally felt different about it..

I Really enjoyed it & with a glass of ice cold milk , it's a absolute must..

Botany & lemon are my favourites..

Lemon grab works best on a dripper dude, you will dig that one I recon
Works fine on a standard sub ohm tank and though I find it tempting to up the wattage I restrain myself not just to make it last longer but to get the subtleties which must be lost on a dripper.
It's a lemon drenched melt in the mouth biscuit that's what I love and leaves a kissable sweet lemon (sweet jaysus!) coating on the lips! Mmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Apart from being very excited to try my around the world set on the way to me have to give a shout out to Stu. Made a mess up with my order and had to change it. Great communication that was exceptionally fast and pleasant. Customer service is 10/10. Have a feeling the juice will be just as good.

This is a great offer and a good chance for anyone who hasn't tried these juices to get some at a great price.

I ordered 4 x 30ml and it came to just over £20 including delivery. Placed my order Wednesday night and it arrived Friday, excellent service!

I've tried the Etons Mess and Bakywell so far and they're both superb!

Back
Top Bottom