What's new

I didn't think there was a flavour I wouldn't like....

bunnybondage

Initiate
So yesterday, the post shows up and I get all excited for the new juice that my boyfriend and I had ordered from Smokshop. We always place orders there because it's cheaper and because it's usually awesome, until we opened the Irish Cream flavour which tastes like evaporated milk. My boyfriends face was priceless though when he choked because it wasn't what he thought it was going to be lol.
As I said, we've never had anything bad from them and we still love Smokshop but won't be trying that one again.

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk

We stopped ordering it to be honest with you as we don't like it, but funny enough we have had a few return purchases. I check a lot of orders to see if people are re-ordering, because anything that gets the thumbs down from a couple of people we keep an eye on and don't order it again. Goes to show you that some people have odd taste buds.

Tins of Carnation in my mums food cupboard. Aah the memories of that being poured over tinned peaches and jelly.

If you ever venture into mixing your own, the Irish Cream Flavour by Alba-Vapours is very nice. I believe they also do pre-mixed of this in 70pg/30vg I did a review of the concentrate.

Back
Top Bottom