What's new

Idiot's Guide to Escribe?

I'm an old Luddite, and even i found it easy to use. Just keep on pressing buttons until you get what you want. :D

I'm an old Luddite, and even i found it easy to use. Just keep on pressing buttons until you get what you want. :D
Contrary to that I'm too lazy to: click 5x, look left, spit through your right shoulder, say: "vaporio pufferosa" to have a desired set up.
Or to calculate the joules, thermal constant values, multiply them by the 3.14+nt (AKA pint) coefficient and pray that it will work in TC.
And yes, any new mod I am buying gets the customised theme, where I do know how to check and amend the values if I want to.
Plus: the specific materials temperature curves direct upload (e.g. from stealthvape recommended site) makes changing the different materials with same effects easy.
Last but not least: my friend purchased the recently discounted here Dovpo Riva. While out of the box it was behaving awkward, going to escribe and re-testing the case thermally solved the problem out (Seem that Dovpo did not bothered with the proper board programming and left the default values).

Back
Top Bottom