What's new

if you could only keep one rta what would it be?

+1 for the Pioneer v1(I have not tried the v1.5), I thought noone will mention it

I keep my eyes on the Diplomat, Aer, Bi2hop.....and the list goes on :18:

It would be the Bishop for me, it's just such an easy rta to live with on a daily basis, v good with NETs and has never ever leaked on me and it fits in my new Balance 2 with the cover. I'm interested in what version 2 will be like.

I’ve tried a few out of the comments and have always been a Kayfun fanboy but for me it’s the Dvarw FL MTL. Finally bought one earlier this year and not bought anything since! I’ve never tried the bishop but will probably invest in the v2 when it’s released as I’ve heard so many good things about the original.

I’ve tried a few out of the comments and have always been a Kayfun fanboy but for me it’s the Dvarw FL MTL. Finally bought one earlier this year and not bought anything since! I’ve never tried the bishop but will probably invest in the v2 when it’s released as I’ve heard so many good things about the original.

Pretty much same situation as me. My MTL RTA journey basically ended once I got the dvarw, never gives me any issues, easy to build, clean, refill and flavour is great. I have a few of them now. Like you though I have been curious about the bishop and am considering the v2.

Hands down would be the vape systems caiman rdta, amazing flavour, easy to build and re wick, brilliant. I have or had kayfuns, Dvarw, arcana 22, by-ka, etc and this leaves them so far behind

This is very much a before and after question for me and requires two answers - only one of which I can give.

The first is an easy one as like most you I've spent most of my vaping life using mass produced main-stream items and my go-to for that was always the Innokin Ares 2 and as a budget option it would be that.

It was never fashionable, favoured or very popular but it always worked for me, it never let me down and it suited my juices perfectly, and TBH if I could only vape one budget atty ever again, from those I've tried it would be that.

But now of course things have changed a bit, as I've been obscenely profligate over the past year and picked up an authentic Innova, Nar-Va, Skyline-R and Picatiny to name but a few. And on that front, I can't answer. I love them all and won't be parting with any.

Back
Top Bottom