What's new

I'm finding it very difficult with the eliquid side of things! Please help.??

Flavour! No one does tobacco flavour better than manabush. They are not a direct Tobacco flavour substitute but they blend a unique flavour with a tobacco flavour that is so good you might not want to smoke anymore. Looks like you ordered from his site, get in contact with him and he may be able to substitute the order with his own product? @ZT
Ok just ordered three and got a phone call (on a Sunday!) they’re going to send some free samples as well! Impressive!

Why don’t you like salts? I’ve never tried them before
salts are very smooth but enter the bloodstream a lot quicker than freebase nicotine so you dont need as much. 5-20 puffs an hour are enough for some. vape more than this and most prob feel dizy and sick = too much nicotine.
i chain vape continuosly at low 3mg and prefer flavour over nic hit and i can get through 40-50ml a day.

They’re almost as expensive as what I’m paying now! What sets them apart from your pov?
quality, and youve answered this in your latest post below.
Ok just ordered three and got a phone call (on a Sunday!) they’re going to send some free samples as well! Impressive!

Personally I'd be going for Tamahaac. Nokomis or Powow Sauce to try with a sampler of Chritkahlia to finish it off, if you like those something like ParaXu or Waxahachi will test your palette, lol

What did you go for out of interest?
7E912481-0C2F-491A-91E9-3D873AB42C2E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom