What's new

Help or advice

Toxic2468

Hey all,

So since I started vaping again awhile back I've used the Aspire Zelos 3 MTL kit and ended up ditching it as I wasn't happy with it.

I then switched to the Innokin Z60 Zlide and was happy with it for awhile until again I ditched it.

I then switch to a DTL kit the Geekvape Max 100 and been using the doozeyvape liquid, I've found it to be the better of the 3 devices.

I'm at the point now where I don't crave cigarettes and I don't have to vape but do so purely outta habit. I wanted to try vaping without the nic shots added but the juice just doesn't "taste" the same.

I've been looking at the crystal bar disposables but having second thoughts so I've been looking at trying to find some other good e liquids but not having much luck.

Any experienced vapers out there able to offer some good advice on some good eliquids that pair well with the Geekvape Max 100 kit that are good for all day vaping, ideally I would love a desert juice but after trying one from doozeyvape I found they are too sickly and cannot be vaped all day.

Also recommendations on whether to stick with the nic shots added or not.

Thank you in advance for the help/advice

Iv been vaping zero nic for a month or 2 after quitting the ciggies. In all honesty I didn't notice a flavour difference at all to the point where i started a thread asking if nic added to the flavour and got various opinions.

As to a recommendation my current number one is black roses "Carmilla" but if your not a coffee fan maybe it won't be for you.

IVG do a range of sweet fruits ( + others ) that I can vape all day, I vape them in a stock coiler at 22 - 25 watts and in the dripper at 55 + watts so they should be ok in your vapes.
As for the nic you can put half of a shortfill in a bottle and add 5ml of nic and vape the other half zero nic to see which you prefer.

Iv been vaping zero nic for a month or 2 after quitting the ciggies. In all honesty I didn't notice a flavour difference at all to the point where i started a thread asking if nic added to the flavour and got various opinions.

As to a recommendation my current number one is black roses "Carmilla" but if your not a coffee fan maybe it won't be for you.
Do you vape this all day or is it a now and then type of eliquid? Also have you ever tried Jack Rabbit Double by Jack Rabbit Fusions?

IVG do a range of sweet fruits ( + others ) that I can vape all day, I vape them in a stock coiler at 22 - 25 watts and in the dripper at 55 + watts so they should be ok in your vapes.
As for the nic you can put half of a shortfill in a bottle and add 5ml of nic and vape the other half zero nic to see which you prefer.
I'll check vape club and look at the IVG range thanks

ADV dessert vapes check out primevapes, yes I have them in my profile but not because I am sponsored or get any discounts etc, they are just really good.

Try the apple crumble, jam rolly polly or the clotted cream or the strawberry trifle, between them and moving between them you will not get to sickly ;) Right now I vaping the apple crumble and its spot on!

Do you vape this all day or is it a now and then type of eliquid? Also have you ever tried Jack Rabbit Double by Jack Rabbit Fusions?

All day? I could yes but don't. I prefere to keep it as treat. My current all day is Code Red from darkstar.

Not tried jack Rabbit.

Quick question and I apologise if it's allready been asked but yesterday I tried putting a kanger tank on a smok skar 18 mod and it just won't work keeps saying all sorts off error messages tried multiple coils and different tanks but no joy so the question is can't you use any other tank on this mod or am I doing something wrong I've been vaping for about a decade and never encountered anything like this

Quick question and I apologise if it's allready been asked but yesterday I tried putting a kanger tank on a smok skar 18 mod and it just won't work keeps saying all sorts off error messages tried multiple coils and different tanks but no joy so the question is can't you use any other tank on this mod or am I doing something wrong I've been vaping for about a decade and never encountered anything like this
maybe discontinued for a reason https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-mods/smok/scar-18
bit more info needed
what error messages did you get.
what wattage did you have the mod set at and was it in wattage or tc mode.
kanger all have 510 screw connection so should work.
what other tanks did you try.
what tank does work on that mod and if its only a smok then they may have some whichcraft going on where they only want you to use their own tanks.

maybe discontinued for a reason https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-mods/smok/scar-18
bit more info needed
what error messages did you get.
what wattage did you have the mod set at and was it in wattage or tc mode.
kanger all have 510 screw connection so should work.
what other tanks did you try.
what tank does work on that mod and if its only a smok then they may have some whichcraft going on where they only want you to use their own tanks.
I'm thinking you could be right the tanks/coils are working perfectly fine on other mods but strangely not on the skar which isn't great basically being forced to use only their tanks

Back
Top Bottom