What's new

I'm sure this has been asked before but....

Tim

Postman
ok, so I've been at this Vaping thing just over a year and just discovered fast tech,

i am very tempted by the chi you clones and the fogger rebuildable tanks, my question is this has anyone any experience of these two items ?

and as a follow up what's the usual lead time from fast tech for delivery assuming they have stock?

Thanks in advance

Tim

Around two weeks for FastTech on average, but can easily be a month.

Welcome mate :)

Regarding the chi you we don't know mate the people who received the chi don't even know what version they have as there's 3 listings for chi you but 4 actual products are or have been sold.

My opinion don't buy right now there are a few on this forum including myself who will get things straight when we receive then. Mines due this week :)

Welcome mate :)

Regarding the chi you we don't know mate the people who received the chi don't even know what version they have as there's 3 listings for chi you but 4 actual products are or have been sold.

My opinion don't buy right now there are a few on this forum including myself who will get things straight when we receive then. Mines due this week :)

Thanks for the heads up, to be honest I'm chasing the brass version, which is out of stock ATM but have requested stock updates same situation with the fogger that said in the interests of peace ill prolly buy a SS chi aswell for TOH,

Back
Top Bottom