What's new

Indestructible (waterproof/dustproof/shockproof) single battery mod recomendation

There is an IP67 rated single battery Smok mod - I forget what it's called (the Smok Shit or something) that you might see when scouring the interwebs, but regardless of how cheap it may be, just don't... Every other option will be better.

Take my money!!! :ape1:

The only single battery one that springs to mind is the Lost Vape Hyperion, it's a DNA Mod so won't be cheap, not 100% sure but maybe the Vandy Vape Jackaroo might fit the bill as well, i am sure someone else will be along to offer further advice, quite a few dual battery ones i think.

Lost Vape Hyperion looks like a sexy beast!!! but it is not available yet?. I will need to think about this one very carefully. I got one dna mod already and I really love it, but it will never leave to house as its too precious lol But this one could be my out and about buddy no problem!

Another vote for the Aegis max, I've got a aegis solo as well but the battery life is better on the max due to the 21700 battery. I also wish I'd never opened this thread because now I want the Hyperion to add to my Grus! (I think I might have a problem!)

I want the hyperion too! Still unreleased...

I do not need another mod... I do not need another mod... I do not need another mod... I do not need another mod... I do not need another mod... I do not need another mod... I do not need another mod...

For those of you who have aegis mini/solo /max - do you use TC mode at all on these? I am back on TC vaping atm and I don't know why but my Forz is not working how I expected on TC and before I buy one of them I need to know

There is the forz too...aegis solo and vaporesso forz about equal, i think the forz is nicer, some like the solo. I still use both regularly.

Forz is type c
Solo is microusb, but will take a larger tank with no overhang and the button is less likely to b hit accidentally

Thats Biggest diff (forz is a hair smaller too)

Edit-(sorry i didnt c u mention it a few posts ago)

I want the hyperion too! Still unreleased...

I do not need another mod... I do not need another mod... I do not need another mod... I do not need another mod... I do not need another mod... I do not need another mod... I do not need another mod...

For those of you who have aegis mini/solo /max - do you use TC mode at all on these? I am back on TC vaping atm and I don't know why but my Forz is not working how I expected on TC and before I buy one of them I need to know
Ive been learning how to use tc all weekend, if u want tc to work correctly get a dna, period, im so amazed at how well it actually does work now.

Bought 2 x Solo's a while back...
(LePetitVapoteur offers)
lovely mods - BUT one failed
Completely brown bread, nothing at all, changed 18650
nope just dead as door nail one day after say 9 months use

Other one still going strong though so guess I was unlucky
(couldn't be arsed to send it back, so it got wrecked trying to open it
looking for iffy connection, did not go well tiny torx screws are hard to open
so it went in the bin - poxy fucking thing)

like the side charging port on Solo, so easily charge 18650 in situ
(yes it is recommended to charge 18650's in proper charger
but the option is there to charge in situ and decent makes in situ are OK)

Others like the mini has a base charging port
which means it don't like recharging upright so easily

The Aegis Legend X is a top port, dual 18650
lovely mod but bit overkill for my 14w MTL needs

To be honest, for my humble 14w needs, I've been using
a couple spare Innokin Adept mods - no screen or info
but the battery life & for what it is & I require, it really does the job for me
(Despite having a few fancy more mods, that I'll setup a tank on my last Solo
or Legend X or something, I'll drop my humble MTL tank onto the Adapt mod
and chuck it my pocket/bag roll around in car etc... it takes a beating for sure)

Solo is a great mod for most users, unless they need mega power
(shame one of mine croaked - but guess I was very unlucky :( )

Back
Top Bottom