What's new

Innokin cool fireIV 40 and 75 with aspire Cleito tank!

Sean tuite

Initiate
1485727800407.jpg
dont get me wrong lobe me little coolfire,s but the battery life sucks! I got given the 40w so use it while charging my 70. Combined with my tank amd a 0.2 coil i get a tasty smooth vape that never lets me down. Looking to upgrade in two weeks. Any advice on my next set up is more than welcome.

View attachment 116987dont get me wrong lobe me little coolfire,s but the battery life sucks! I got given the 40w so use it while charging my 70. Combined with my tank amd a 0.2 coil i get a tasty smooth vape that never lets me down. Looking to upgrade in two weeks. Any advice on my next set up is more than welcome.
Unless you go for a dual cell mod or the eleaf 80w 5000mah mod you are in for disappointment as the cool fire battery life is excellent. The cool fire 4plus will outlast any single cell mod by a long way. So if you want to run high wattage it's either a 2 or 3 18650 mod. The other option and a way of getting the innokin build quality is to go for the new mpv 4. Large internal battery and capable of 100w.

Back
Top Bottom