What's new

Just got a Vaporesso Gen 200, Question about GTi Coils

Konoyo

At the beginning i started to use an Innokin Go-Z as my starter device.
It was a mouth to throat. And this is what drew me to Vaping after i discarded Cigarettes. Small, compact, stealthy, like a pen. Just press and Fire. However as time went on, i wanted something bigger, better. So i bought a Vaporesso Forz TX80 and started with a full mod. It was nice, very sturdy, i washed it in water every single time. I still have the mod, but the Atomizer started to peel off with the plastic, etc. and the plastic broke due to me fiddling around it, plus the battery life was draining really fast that i had to use a spare battery to switch it all the time during the day, this one lasts me two days without charging. Those used GTX Coils. I was always using 0.4Ohm. Lasted me for longer than a month at around 35-40W (At a daily basis) cause i didn't know what was the best Wattage to preserve coils. So i started a bit low, but it was decent.

When i ordered a Vaporesso Gen 200, i was impressed how light it was, and how it could hold 8ML of Juice with Dual Batteries. It came with a 0.2Ohm Coil, and a spare 0.4 Coil, and a spare 5ML Tank and i bought 8 additional 0.4Ohm ones with it.

Now i know it's user preference to use whatever Wattage you want to use in the safe range. I was impressed with 0.2Ohm even tho it was very warm, and prefer my liquids to be a bit cooler since i mostly use Heisenberg from Vampire Juices. Still, very heavy draw, good throat hit.

Now with GTi Coils, they have a recommended specification for what range to use them, 0.4Ohm is marked at 50-60W, best at 55W. If i use Smart Wattage, it lowers it down to 40 to preserve the coil.

I know that Wattage should be used with recommended settings to get the optimal flavor, yet the Smart Wattage goes lower than that, possibly to prolong the coil. However it needs enough heat to get the optimal flavor from what i have gathered. I am still very much new to this and any help would be appreciated.

I mainly want to preserve my coils, but also get a good hit with them.

How much difference is between 40W to 45W to 50W in coil usage? I use mine at 45W now, but i would like to go further to 50W at least, and if 55W is optimal, should i just stick with that?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20221014_143343.jpg
    20221014_143343.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 46
You could also have a read of the community review, which will tell you pretty much the same. Whichever wattage suits you, you're going to get pretty good life out of the GTi coils. Most were vaping at between 40W-60W, personally I liked the 0.4 coil at 35W, 0.2 at 40W and 0.15 at 50W.

Thanks for the info guys. I just saw the review. I am dialing it up to 50W IMO. 45W is good enough, but 50W tastes a lot better.

Thanks for the info guys. I just saw the review. I am dialing it up to 50W IMO. 45W is good enough, but 50W tastes a lot better.
It's the best stock coil tank for flavour and clouds i've ever used.
I actually went back and 'accidently/ ordered another one. :oops::14::D

ive got wayyyy too many kits so holding off buying another but i did buy the i tank and bubble glass and i have to say imo the i tank has to be the tank of the year so far.

Yes, the I-Tank and the Coils are superb IMO. I used the I-Tank on my Vaporesso FORZ TX80 too, and it performed great. Better than GTX Coils.
Having more kits is more like a hobby of collecting them than anything, and i seem to get in the same category as of lately. I just like collecting them, and there are more to come.
Cranked my up to 50W right now, it seems really great. Might go even beyond that, but i will measure how much puffs i can get before it goes out first.
At first i wanted a Target, but Gen 200 felt so good in the hands that i couldn't resist. I vape a little to much, so dual batteries Mods is what i prefer right now, can't go back to single ones and swapping them out every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom