What's new

Interested in some feedback

D-Alien

Vendor
Hi All

If you have nothing to do apart from Vaping and aimlessly trawling youtube as i do sometimes

Please could you have a look at our website

http://www.dc-graphicdesigns.co.uk/index.htm

and let us know what you think, recently we have been adding all the new Vape designs and a few other bits

any feedback positive or negative would be most welcome

Thanks

Dave

Only thing I would say, is that the website layout looks incredibly like a template. Content wise, it's great however! May be worth adding a '4 picture thumbnail' however to each gallery group :)

No Issues with the site, clean and works. Everything loads quickly so all is good. Good luck.

Thankyou for your comments, once we had a layout we liked we stuck with that for every page, maybe making it look templated :-)

site looks great:2thumbsup:,any discount for a fellow flyer/vaper:54:,only kidding,looks very good,might have to chat about a design I have

Thanks Daz

Flyer ? - i must admit the name does sound familliar

we have done discounts not that they made much of a difference to the volume of work

If you have a design, you can always contact us and we will see what we can do for you

Dave

I have had a pretty good look around your site and found it quite easy to use. Lots of great stock and have submitted our logo for some goods

Last edited:
The site looks good. Uncluttered, simple and effective yet stylish and enticing. Everything works as it should with no issues. I don't think the site looks all that templated really, most sites these days have some elements in common. But yep, good site design. I may have to be in touch at some point regarding some designs i have in mind. Good job D-Alien :goodluck:

The site looks good. Uncluttered, simple and effective yet stylish and enticing. Everything works as it should with no issues. I don't think the site looks all that templated really, most sites these days have some elements in common. But yep, good site design. I may have to be in touch at some point regarding some designs i have in mind. Good job @D-Alien :goodluck:

Thankyou Master Yoda :thankssign:

You would be more than welcome to throw some ideas at us and we will see what we can do to help you achieve what you are after :frustratedcomputer:

Back
Top Bottom