What's new

Is vaping allowed in prison?

I know this is an old thread but just because people were sound with me when I was posting on here last year just thought I would update. I got 1 year 9 months and got out last week. Great to be out. I got tagged so am on that and curfew now for a while but lots better than still being locked up. Just feels strange to be back home but am on a high really.
:welcome2: back.

I remember you mate welcome back hope you never dropped the soap in the showers :lol1:

Hey @Mark29 I remember you asking, just before christmas eh, that must have been shite. Thanks for posting back though, enjoy your freedom mate. .

Didn't reply to the thread as never been in, but did read through it at the time.

Thanks for letting us know, more often than not people wouldn't return to update the thread.

Enjoy.

I know this is an old thread but just because people were sound with me when I was posting on here last year just thought I would update. I got 1 year 9 months and got out last week. Great to be out. I got tagged so am on that and curfew now for a while but lots better than still being locked up. Just feels strange to be back home but am on a high really.
Welcome back mate.

Back
Top Bottom