What's new

Is VPD Direct UK based ?

I had the exact same happen last week, ordered a Gen in black about Friday then got an email from them on Tuesday saying no black in stock even the site shows stock of black, no biggie really I just swapped for silver and it came the next day, cracking mod for £15 regardless of the colour.

I have been using a blue 1 for the past year

I had the exact same happen last week, ordered a Gen in black about Friday then got an email from them on Tuesday saying no black in stock even the site shows stock of black, no biggie really I just swapped for silver and it came the next day, cracking mod for £15 regardless of the colour.
Same here, just with RDA - black out of stock, swapped for silver

I know I'm a bit late @Social Misfit as I see you've placed your order but yes I've ordered from them on 4 occasions with only one minor issue when an RDA I received was missing the little spares bag. They were reasonably quick to respond and asked me to return it. They sent a returns label and I was refunded quickly. Now I'm not sure about the location of VPD Direct but all the deliveries I've had came from VPZ IN Edinburgh which is also where the return went. VPZ I Online Vape Store UK I Vape Juice I Vape Kits I Vape Mods – VPZ | Vape E-Liquids, Kits and Coils

I will no doubt use them again at some point.

I know I'm a bit late @Social Misfit as I see you've placed your order but yes I've ordered from them on 4 occasions with only one minor issue when an RDA I received was missing the little spares bag. They were reasonably quick to respond and asked me to return it. They sent a returns label and I was refunded quickly. Now I'm not sure about the location of VPD Direct but all the deliveries I've had came from VPZ IN Edinburgh which is also where the return went. VPZ I Online Vape Store UK I Vape Juice I Vape Kits I Vape Mods – VPZ | Vape E-Liquids, Kits and Coils

I will no doubt use them again at some point.
That's an Incredible price on the gens. Remember reviewing those and the board was kind blowingly good.
Loved the way you could access previous models software if you preferred.

It sure is @eyeball kid :)

The Ex-Display one I got is in mint condition and the box unmarked with everything in it that should be.
Been in daily use since I got it.

I should have bought another but was skint lol.

Also a bit late to the Party, I got a Vaporesso Gen which was ex-display for £14.99 and a Drop Solo RDA which was a little under £4.00. I think i checked them out and found there Head Office in London but might also be thinking of another vendor. Both items arrived within a couple of days and i was happy with their service. I don't know how many things they must of had on display but it seems quite a lot. I would definitely use them again.

see now you guys have alerted the ebay resellers on here and they have swiped anything that was half decent, watch ebay flood with drops, isub tanks etc, still some bargains left but they are few and far between

see now you guys have alerted the ebay resellers on here and they have swiped anything that was half decent, watch ebay flood with drops, isub tanks etc, still some bargains left but they are few and far between

Any way of finding out who they are ?

Back
Top Bottom