What's new

Is VPD Direct UK based ?

Well, they (VPD, VPZ ?) might be legitimate but the amateurish shit-show of who, where, and why would have me avoiding like the plague.
Good luck to the ebay resellers who are now, apparently, stocking up on their cheaply goods.
:)

Ordered aegis solo last night and surprise surprise the email came just now saying sorry we do not have it. Second time in as many weeks

Lucky you who managed to get everything you ordered :)

That is weird @Mindeboy i felt sure i was going to get an e-mail saying they didn't have the Solo in stock after reading what happened to you. Did you click Blue as well, think that was the only colour available when i ordered.

@LordOdin blue was the only colour showing as available with 2 in stock, red was showing as sold out when I placed order yesterday

What did surprise me that I ordered aegis mini and looks like they have it in stock this time :)

Some public information I've found on their website. From what I can tell they look to be either ran by the same people as VPZ or using their credentials. Im not sure if legit or not now. Could always buzz the phone number at the bottom (CCHG Ltd)and ask I suppose

This is the privacy notice of VPD Direct. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to CCHG Ltd trading as VPD Direct. We are company number SC415497 registered in Scotland. Our registered office is at 1 Huly Hill Road, Newbridge, Edinburgh, EH28 8PH.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC415497

Also site has a valid SSL cert.

VPD Direct (CCHG Ltd) is a company registered in Scotland. Registered number: SC415497. Registered office: Terston House, Unit 5 Edinburgh Interchange, Huly Hill Road, Newbridge, Edinburgh, EH28 8PH.

0131 322 8180​

Last edited:
They honestly seem fine to deal with and i haven't come across any problems using them and who can ask for more. I can though understand people being wary of Vendors they haven't heard of. From my experience i would definitely recommend them. Also @Mindeboy i don't really follow Geekvape so no idea which the Mini is, is it external battery or built in ?.

Got an email from VPD today saying the Black Gen is out of stock
Changed option to Silver instead

Back
Top Bottom