What's new

Is VPD Direct UK based ?

Was Saturday Night so with the Weekend your probably right on Track, I ordered mine Monday and due to arrive Tomorrow.

They honestly seem fine to deal with and i haven't come across any problems using them and who can ask for more. I can though understand people being wary of Vendors they haven't heard of. From my experience i would definitely recommend them. Also @Mindeboy i don't really follow Geekvape so no idea which the Mini is, is it external battery or built in ?.
Yep it's internal battery :) my back up mod :)

It's a bit strange because i think they are a very good vendor but their stock is very low, it is one that requires regular checking as they do have some great deals. The Vaporesso Gen for £14.99 is a great example and for that price it really doesn't matter what Colour it is, Ex-Display but still looks spanking brand new.

You are probably right @LordOdin, despite having issues with first and second order I have placed a third one (again with issue) but can't complain about their pricing and their ex display stuff which is in excellent condition!

Ok, just checked their website and solo is showing in stock, so took a punt and ordered

Third time lucky? Or email with sorry our of stock incoming?

Ok, just checked their website and solo is showing in stock, so took a punt and ordered

Third time lucky? Or email with sorry our of stock incoming?

I hope you manage to get one this time. Fingers Crossed for you.

Got my stuff from them today, quite impressed with the Aegis Solo, thought i wasn't going to like it because of the rubber but it's not as bad for it as the Aegis X, Got my Unity on it and it's sorted.

Back
Top Bottom