What's new

It says "say hi" so hi...

Hi @Awfu

I’ve also got the revenger. Juice is a personal thing. From my personal experience, and taste, Inwould recommend the dinner lady range. The taste I get when I vape it using the revenger is a thing of beauty! My personal favourite is the Guava Sunrise.

Don’t know how you find the revenger but my emerging view is that the mod is great but the NRG tank sucks. Presume that’s why you changed yours out?

Hi mate thanks for the hello and I've used dinner lady before really liked them when I first started vaping with my smok stick baby but haven't used much after that. The range in shops anywhere near me is shocking so I've always been pretty limited on choice of flavours. Will keep my eye out for guava sunrise and try it out.
It was actually my house mate that got me the kylin but I have found I don't like using the smok' s tank or the revengers ngr.
:)

Currently using uklabs Dragon apple while I waited for my new juice to arrive in the post. Kind of enjoying it but while it's 70/30, which seems to sit better with me than anything else im still not getting that juicy hit I really crave.
Might do a post about the new nasty I've ordered. It's been delivered but I'm stuck at work on a 9am till 11pm so won't get to enjoy it till much later on or maybe tomorrow.

Hi mate thanks for the hello and I've used dinner lady before really liked them when I first started vaping with my smok stick baby but haven't used much after that. The range in shops anywhere near me is shocking so I've always been pretty limited on choice of flavours. Will keep my eye out for guava sunrise and try it out.
It was actually my house mate that got me the kylin but I have found I don't like using the smok' s tank or the revengers ngr.
:)

Order em online mate. You’ve got loads of recommended vendors on here and you can get POTV discounts too. I am definitely getting a new tank for the revenger as fine NRG tank sucks and let’s a good mod down in my view. As for smok the general advice is ‘don’t bother’!

@Smokeandsteam
Got myself some juice delivered today thanks to a suggestion for @MrDJ at a much better rate than I was paying. Will see me through till my next pay day if not longer with the bottles I have lying round.
Was lucky that I got a kylin before all the restrictions on tank sizes came in so its a big beast with the adapter in. Fill it up and I only need to top up once. I like putting the coils and cotton in and the control it gives me, although annoyed the heck out of me for a few weeks.

I actually sort of have a soft spot for my smoke, its not great by any means and depending on how charged it is I could be breathing in dry fire or sucking on slush. I enjoy the easy it sits in my pocket without me really knowing its there. Guess because it got me off of rollies ill always have fond thoughts about it.

Back
Top Bottom