What's new

Its back, back again .... DRIPWORX ;)

Always one [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Im just glad someone mentioned it to me otherwise i would have been none the wiser lol

this is what is comes down to, new years eve, and I'm sat here takin the piss/ conning juice ;) #ThisIsTheLife

happy days ay, hope it gets sorted, or are you trying to hype it, you cheeky fucker

this is what is comes down to, new years eve, and I'm sat here takin the piss/ conning juice ;) #ThisIsTheLife

happy days ay, hope it gets sorted, or are you trying to hype it, you cheeky fucker
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] no it genuinley happend, vaped crusader dropped me a pm last night to tell me! Good job i found out early or it could have fucked up loads of orders! Good old apes to the rescue [emoji3]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] no it genuinley happend, vaped crusader dropped me a pm last night to tell me! Good job i found out early or it could have fucked up loads of orders! Good old apes to the rescue [emoji3]

So the Dripworx "G sauce" is stuck in quarantine for a bit then, least it wont sell out, for a week or 2, til I can get some then ;)

#HypeTrain
#WaitForTheEscape

Lol, sounds like @mr teatime has hacked you [emoji23]

I spoke to paypal this morning, they cant tell me what the issue is or how to sort it out. They also cant tell me if the pending payments will go through or be canceled. Usless cunts.
Fuck off [emoji16]

paypal are a real nightmare when stuff is wrong... business and personal [emoji34]

Hope you get it sorted I wanna get some Grape, it's great early morning dog walk cleanser [emoji23]

also @mr teatime you in Hackney? I'll send you an adress could you go pay the fucktard a visit?
I come from Shoreditch originally [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom