What's new

It's raining mtl

I'm not sure about the going retro bit personally, but I appreciate the updates @Lomke

Still using my SXK Prime a year after first getting it, would take something pretty special to dislodge it from the rotation. Still, looking forward to something new to read about, new MTL seems to have gone a bit quiet for me, nothing really sparking an interest so far.

Still using my SXK Prime a year after first getting it, would take something pretty special to dislodge it from the rotation. Still, looking forward to something new to read about, new MTL seems to have gone a bit quiet for me, nothing really sparking an interest so far.

I agree about the Prime. Am considering buying an authentic, but will wait to see what this new Lite is like.
2018 was a great year for MTL, hope things pick up soon.

I'd take a second hand authentic but I don't think I'd spring for a new one.

I'm sorry guys, I've made a mistake. There will be no top fill, but also there will be no filling with a screw - you'll have to fill it the same way as the dvarw. They will be selling them in a B2B site from upcoming monday and they will be released public after one week. From the picture deck looks just like the kayfun prime, but everything else is just simplified and a bit retro looking, as you can see in my previous post. There will also be pc and ultem bell caps for sure and maybe glass section in the future.

So it’s just a smaller kayfun lite with a different deck?
There's been an awful lot of love for the old lite over the last year. It seems to be the model that has stuck with most mtl vapers. Kayfun rushed forward with the top fill and juice control features that made the design quite complex. The v4 was unbelievably complex and they brought it back a little with the v5 and prime but since the dvarw arrived I think mtl vapers have come to realize that actually bottom fill makes life easier due to not needing juice control and the lack of top fill means less seeping.
I think I'm going to prefer this new one over the v3/5 and prime. Good news I reckon.

There's been an awful lot of love for the old lite over the last year. It seems to be the model that has stuck with most mtl vapers. Kayfun rushed forward with the top fill and juice control features that made the design quite complex. The v4 was unbelievably complex and they brought it back a little with the v5 and prime but since the dvarw arrived I think mtl vapers have come to realize that actually bottom fill makes life easier due to not needing juice control and the lack of top fill means less seeping.
I think I'm going to prefer this new one over the v3/5 and prime. Good news I reckon.

Aye, I really like the dvarw, as you know. I think this could potentially be good if they’ve updated it to allow things like opening it when it still has liquid, improved airflow smoothness etc. For some reason I’ve never got on that well with the lite, I always had problems with gurgling, wicking, and the intermittent whistle drives me up the wall, but I think I maybe didn’t spend enough time to get to know it well enough.

IMG_20190211_042902.jpg
IMG_20190211_043005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom