What's new

It's raining mtl

I really hope you can take it apart with liquid in it, and filling it is the same kind of method as the dvarw.

I really hope you can take it apart with liquid in it, and filling it is the same kind of method as the dvarw.

I often wonder why things are made this way. Do you think its under/over engineering or just a gimmick to make it seem more exclusive/hobbyist?

I was thinking this, but beginning to doubt you can. I'd be interested, but the Prime + alternative airflow posts are an equal vape and easier to live with day to day I think

I often wonder why things are made this way. Do you think its under/over engineering or just a gimmick to make it seem more exclusive/hobbyist?

I think when the original kayfun lite was out that was standard, not being able to open the tank with liquid inside.

I was thinking this, but beginning to doubt you can. I'd be interested, but the Prime + alternative airflow posts are an equal vape and easier to live with day to day I think

Looking at the photos above, I think you might be right.

Back
Top Bottom