What's new

iVapour. Any dealings with good or bad?

Cool. Thanks Waspy Tighter than a protank sounds good to me as well. I give up on the protank. Nothing but hassle and air. The mini protank is better but still a little airy for my liking. Taped up one of the air holes and it's a bit better. Hoping that the nova's are going to be the answer.

You're gonna love it mate.

Get your order in quick. He posts late afternoon for next day delivery.

Super fast delivery. However my aspire mini nova came with a 2.1 ohm coil and not a 1.8 as advertised....but then I didn't bother complaining.
My goodness,im so sorry about that
we told eigate to include 1.8 in every clearo we bought from them,but obviously something wrong has happened.please accept my appologies for that,ill make sure ill recheck them all
Nat

or maybe you mean someone else
im confused:):)

Last edited:
You're gonna love it mate.

Get your order in quick. He posts late afternoon for next day delivery.

Just placed my order for 4 new tanks :) Plus I've got an aspire davide coming from VaperCaper that might arrive tomorrow or Thursday.

I always get my post delivered to my work. Makes buying things alot easier when the Mrs doesn't see all the things getting delivered. I can then drip feed new things appearing around the house :)

Just a shame I'm not in work tomorrow but as long as they are here by end of Thursday I'll be a happy vaper again.

we told eigate to include 1.8 in every clearo we bought from them,but obviously something wrong has happened.please accept my appologies for that,ill make sure ill recheck them all
Nat

I don't think he brought that one from you vape geek so no need to worry :)

Nat

or maybe you mean someone else
im confused:):)

Yes it was somone else :)

However my wife has ordered a Caravela from your goodselves so let's hope you're a good vendor! :)

Last edited:
Just placed my order for 4 new tanks :) Plus I've got an aspire davide coming from VaperCaper that might arrive tomorrow or Thursday.

I always get my post delivered to my work. Makes buying things alot easier when the Mrs doesn't see all the things getting delivered. I can then drip feed new things appearing around the house :)

Just a shame I'm not in work tomorrow but as long as they are here by end of Thursday I'll be a happy vaper again.

My wife has a Davide and it's super-great.

But I have the mini davide which uses protank heads - not super-great.

My wife has a Davide and it's super-great.

But I have the mini davide which uses protank heads - not super-great.

That's good. Not wasted my money then. I'm staying away from anything that uses protank heads now. Had enough of them. I'm sure there must be some people who don't have any problems with them but I'm not one of em.

Back
Top Bottom