What's new

I've Finally Given Up!

Congrats, not wanting to stink when you hold your baby is a major motivation. Congrats.

Thanks buddy! Yeah I want her to grow up as healthy as possible and with a healthy, smoke free dad!

On a serious note my partner is having very regular contractions right now at home... oh lord :18::51:

Well done mate. Definitely think the set up makes a massive difference when trying to give up. I tried a few years ago with a nasty cig-a-like and didn't even make it to midday. but this time round I got myself the zenith tank on a innokin kroma, struck lucky on a juice I liked and haven't looked back.

Well done mate. Definitely think the set up makes a massive difference when trying to give up. I tried a few years ago with a nasty cig-a-like and didn't even make it to midday. but this time round I got myself the zenith tank on a innokin kroma, struck lucky on a juice I liked and haven't looked back.

Cheers buddy. I completely agree with you there, for me the MTL setup done it and satisfied me enough to push through it!

Funnily enough I have been looking at the Zenith and Kroma kit, the white one looks smart, I would get the Kroma in white but I have the red Zenith tank at the moment.

I'm well happy with the kroma-a (that "a" is very important, the straight kroma has a lip that stops some tanks fitting) tried a couple of different tanks on it and its all good, even a vandy vape berserker with a homemade coil. only thing is I need another one to use while its charging instead of trying to toot on it while its plugged in cos the usb cable is just a bit too short!

I'm well happy with the kroma-a (that "a" is very important, the straight kroma has a lip that stops some tanks fitting) tried a couple of different tanks on it and its all good, even a vandy vape berserker with a homemade coil. only thing is I need another one to use while its charging instead of trying to toot on it while its plugged in cos the usb cable is just a bit too short!

Now that I didn't know and I'm glad that mod works with a range of tanks!

I use the mrs xcube mini and the istick to swap between charges but I hate the weight of the xcube its heavy but the Zenith looks decent on the white, you should just buy a longer lead :)

Back
Top Bottom