What's new

I've Finally Given Up!

good for you 12 days next a month then a year and dam right treat your self to some new vape gear you deserve it :2thumbsup:

Oh,she's gorgeous.Welcome to the world little lady and congratulations Mum and Dad

She sure is - she's been great for us so far. Thank you again!

Aw look!!! Beautiful girl Congratulations to both of you

Cheers for that :)

good for you 12 days next a month then a year and dam right treat your self to some new vape gear you deserve it :2thumbsup:

Just a few hours until I hit day 14, saved just over £80 and I havent smoked 204 cigarettes since I quit - I'm using an app to track my quit date it really helps give me that extra motivation and all of the health updates are included so it's great to know the cravings per day, heart and lung health plus the cessations I experience.

Definitely ordering a few more things over the weekend when the little madam gives me me some free time.

Your wee one's gorgeous mate. Enjoy all the time you get with her. Congratulations to you and the missus.

Great news on you stopping the fags. I'd also advise some stronger nicotine juice for the stressful times. I use 20mg nicotine salt juice through the day at work which helps me stay away from the smokes and 3mg at night in my rtas.

Also, that's £80 you've now got for more vape gear ;)

Your wee one's gorgeous mate. Enjoy all the time you get with her. Congratulations to you and the missus.

Great news on you stopping the fags. I'd also advise some stronger nicotine juice for the stressful times. I use 20mg nicotine salt juice through the day at work which helps me stay away from the smokes and 3mg at night in my rtas.

Also, that's £80 you've now got for more vape gear ;)

Thank you very much mate, she's a treasure and the hospital are very happy with her progress so we're over the moon!

Cheers for the advice, I have seen the nicotine salts and I'm definitely interested - is there any brands you recommend?

Deffo, I've already bought 3 new tanks, coils and a load of juice :23: Looking for a new mod now for MTL but I can't decide on one.

Was looking at the JAC Vapour kit, are they decent?

congratulations mate.
I packed in when I was 23 for a year, found it easy then, stupidly started again, 25 years on and packed in again but it has not been easy!
keep of 'em, don't go backwards

Thank you very much mate, she's a treasure and the hospital are very happy with her progress so we're over the moon!

Cheers for the advice, I have seen the nicotine salts and I'm definitely interested - is there any brands you recommend?

Deffo, I've already bought 3 new tanks, coils and a load of juice :23: Looking for a new mod now for MTL but I can't decide on one.

Was looking at the JAC Vapour kit, are they decent?

The Jac 22 kits are meant to be great. I'm tempted to get one myself.

I mix my own juice so don't really know what's out there re nic salts tbh. There's a good thread in the nic salts section on here that will give you a few uk suppliers to try though.

congratulations mate.
I packed in when I was 23 for a year, found it easy then, stupidly started again, 25 years on and packed in again but it has not been easy!
keep of 'em, don't go backwards

Thanks bud, yeah I stopped and started again but I found it way easier this time for some reason.

Even had a celebratory pint yesterday with some friends and I didn't cave in, in fact standing outside with all my friends who are smokers made me feel wheezy - they stink so bad haha!

It's also great that my local is vape friendly inside, pending you don't blow huge clouds :2thumbsup:

The Jac 22 kits are meant to be great. I'm tempted to get one myself.

I mix my own juice so don't really know what's out there re nic salts tbh. There's a good thread in the nic salts section on here that will give you a few uk suppliers to try though.

Yeah I'm very tempted myself mate, support recommended me this one:

https://www.jacvapour.com/beginners-box-mod

It looks really neat and the price is really good so I may just have to get one.

I need to start mixing my own juices, the costs now are not too bad because I vape MTL on 6-12mg so I dont go though much juice really (10ml every 2-3 days) but if I could make my own and steep a load that would help and I wouldn't need to worry when I know I'm about to run out.

Back
Top Bottom