What's new

I've Finally Given Up!

Congrats to you both mate. Get used to less sleep :) Chuffed everything went well for you all. So where's the pics then?

Cheers both!

Here she is:

Oliv!.jpg

Awwwww bless, she's luverly mate. What better reason to keep vaping and stay off the stinkies?

Cheers buddy :)

Exactly, I would do anything for her and the stress at the hospital/no sleep was difficult but I managed it well and sneaked a few mtl hits in the toilet outside the room so I done well :2thumbsup:

Cheers guys!

Our little girl was delivered yesterday afternoon at 3pm.

She's a healthy little bundle of joy (6.45 pounds) and it was the best experience I've ever had, cried quite a bit when she popped out nothing quite like it :)

2 hours sleep in 3 days is starting to catch up but she's worth it.
congrats to your wife and yourself on your new baby girl ....

Excellent. Well done. It took me just under 2 months. Advise keeping some 18 mg around in case life throws stressful times at you.

congrats to your wife and yourself on your new baby girl ....

Thank you :)

just seen your photo she looks lovely congrats to you your Mrs and you she is so sweet...

Shes amazing, still in shock hehe!

Thanks bud

Congratulations, what better motivation to stick to vaping and stay off the fags! :)

Cheers and exactly, I'm off the cigs for good now.. No going back :14:

Excellent. Well done. It took me just under 2 months. Advise keeping some 18 mg around in case life throws stressful times at you.

Thank you, I have bought some 12mg because there are going to be a few tests such as no sleep etc but I'm sure I have a good grasp over the cigs :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom