What's new

Juice looks like, well, man juice?

conanthewarrior

Achiever
Hi everyone.

Since my injuries I’ve not been mixing as I couldn’t, but now getting better I’ve started again.

I’ve made a batch of coconut, and also popcorn and strawberry.

The thing is, at first it looks clear, then a few hours later it looks like jizz. It tastes fine on taste test, but I don’t remember if this is normal.

I’m making max VG, could that be making a difference?

Just want to make sure it’s ok, I have used a calculator online for amounts and nic etc, it just looks strange being that colour?

All advice is much appreciated

image.jpg
That’s with flash but it looks whiter

Is that a plastic bottle? That happened to me when i put something i shouldnt have in a plastic tank, and thats kinda the effect that happens.

I could be tottally wrong.

I use 100 vg tho, and no, my liquid is crystal clear

It will be absolutely fine.

Some flavours, once agitated by shaking, will go cloudy. I know a few Lemons, oranges etc that do it all the time.

A bit yellow for Liquid Silk isn't it? :D
My juice obviously has the clap or something.

I’m glad to hear it’s normal and can happen- a kind ape sent me lots of flavours (about 90) so I thought I would try some different ones to my usual stuff.

I’ve had it where it goes a bit brown before, but where I’m max VG at the moment it was a bit worrying.

Imagine the bottle leaked in my jeans on the bus or something, I know I’m knocking up juice but not knocking one out!

Back
Top Bottom